LOST Whispers - DarkUFO

SAWYER ON THE BEACH

, ,

Episode: "Outlaws"
Transcript By 'RVTurnage' Overlapping Left, Center & Right Audio Tracks
Download Penyours MP3's
Download RVTurnage MP3's

(Sawyer breathing)
There goes another poking his head in here
(could be 'There goes somebody')
Yeah, let's see what he's doing
Let's
Let me decide
Come back
Wait
I see another one
It'll come back around
(Frank Ducketts voice)
------
Oh my god there's a guy out there
Dennis (?) find out what's going on
Did he see us?
Maybe
Open it
Did you see what direction he went?
Right through those trees
Go and get him
There is an explanation (resolution?) and I bet you haven't thought of it
What is it?
He's been in a plane crash
Are you sure?
I know what it's like for a plane to crash
Complain, complain, complain
I want to get closer
I know what you said, but he's looking around
What if he shoots us or something
------
There may be something, but it may be slack (?)
Let's go
Has he seen us?
(Alarms go off)
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry
(faint...could be echo from alarm)
Intruder, Intruder
Hide against the bushes
Open the door
I know what it's like for a plane to crash
Complain, complain, complain
I know what you said, but...

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus